Department of Urosurgery at Paramount Hospital provides diagnostic and surgical services for all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostrate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of origin or cause of the disorder.
Urologists at our hospital use advanced surgical techniques in order to improve success rates and reduce recovery time for the patients. It also deals with Male sexual & infertility disorders, apart from endoscopic procedures such as Trans-urethral resection of prostate (TURP), Uretero-renoscopic lithotripy (URSL) and Percutaneous Nephro-lithotomy (PCNL).
Dr. Biswajit Dutta, MS., MCh. (4:30 pm - 6:30 pm (Mon – Fri))
- Management of all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of the origin or cause of the disorder
- Minimal access urological emergencies
- Endoscopy surgeries for prostate (TURP), Bladder Tumor (TURBT), Urethra (OIU)
- Urolithiasis management and prevention clinic.
- Endoscopic procedures such as PCNL, Ureteroscopy and Cystolitholapaxy Hi-tech Urological surgeries like Urocoil Placement, Endo-Balloon Dilation, Endo-Pyelotomy, Sting procedure.
- Management of Renal failure patients, A V Fistula,
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence (TVI), artificial sphincter placement
- Urinary incontinence clinic
- Major endoscopic surgeries for urinary obstruction
- Urinary stone diseases
- Radical cystectomy and prostectomy
- Reconstructive urology for complex urethral strictures
- PENILE TUMOUR
- KIDNY TUMOUR
- BLADDER TUMOUR
- TESTICULAR TUMOUR
- Removal of Kidney stones. Ureteric stones & Bladder stone without stitches by Endoscopy (PCNL, URS).
- Stitchless surgery for Prostste (TUR-P)& Cancer of Urinary Bladder (TUR-BT)
- Surgery for Urinary Bladder stone
- TUR-P for Prostate (BPH)
- TUR-BT for Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Ureteroscopy for Ureteric stone
- PCNL / Open surgery for Renal stone
- Treatment of Kidney Injury, Bladder Rupture & Urethral Injury
- Treatment for Kidney Cancer
- Repair of Urinary Fistula, Vesicovaginal Fistula (VVF)
- Open surgery for Urethral Stricture
- A.V. Fistula.